We strive to make sure each agent feels supported and inspired; that they have every tool at their disposal to make their business unique and successful. All of these benefits are provided at no extra cost to agents:
- Transaction Coordinator support
- Access to transaction software management tools
- Client management and lead generation database
- Commission breakdown and tracker program
- Free continuing educational credits
- Commercial design platform with open-source print materials
- Matching marketing grants, once a year for every agent
- Full agent profile page with customizable URL
- Automatic ratings and reviews program sent to your clients
- Background check service for cold call safety
- Volunteer opportunities
- Team building get-togethers
- Shared vendor database
- Fox swag
- Weekly “Skill Shops” and “New Agent Launch” training
- Business coaching
- Client appreciation events
- Referral Agent Lead Program
- Round-Robin lead distribution for participating agents
- Free repair estimates from our exclusive contractor, Property Lion
Our office is our second home. As a River Fox agent, you can utilize the office for all of your needs.
- Available for private meetings and client meetings or workshops
- Unlimited free printing
- Open and collaborative workspace
- Coded and secure
- Warehouse for extra storage
- Off-street parking
- Full kitchen, open layout (great for parties and catering!)
Interested in joining us? Submit your information here and we will reach out.
Because we are a small collaborative group, person-fit is crucial to the amazing community of agents we have grown at River Fox and it’s important that you feel that we are the right fit for you! We want to meet you in person, but this intake form will also help us learn more about you so we can have a productive meeting. We appreciate you spending a little time to tell us more about yourself!
Driven to do things differently / Celebrating what makes us different
River Fox was founded on the principle of doing things differently. And in the pursuit of diversity, equity and inclusion, we celebrate what makes us different. Not just in how we do business, but with the people we hire and work with.
We come from a diverse set of identities, backgrounds and perspectives, as do our clients. It’s what drives who we are as a business. And it’s why we show up everyday not just as agents, but as allies. Actively standing up for the needs of our clients and upholding commitments to advancing fair and equitable housing.