Listing and Client Support Specialist Job Description (PDF)
- Implement, and manage all data base systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, information management and back-office support (FollowUp Boss, DotLoop, Zillow Premier Agent, direct customer inquiries)
- Provide agent support by: setting up showings, delivering flyers, coordinating sign installation, staging and photography sessions, self-staging listings, meeting service providers and contractors as needed.
- Oversee client appreciation program, referral program, community outreach
- Source and purchase supplies, gifts, cards and pop-by items
- Coordinate marketing to include:
- Marketing for listings
- Online platforms (Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc.)
- Flyer design, copy writing
- Social media ads
- Video production, as needed
- IDX feeds to business website
- Direct mail for post-sale marketing
- Marketing for brokerage
- Website management (custom WordPress experience preferred), copywriting and photo editing
- Social media posts
- Design and develop collateral items (apparel, congrats signs for buyers, gorilla campaigns, charitable giving/cause marketing)
- Attend networking events (HYPE, BNI, chamber, etc) and develop key business and client relationships
Key Skills/Personality Attributes Needed
- Absolutely must love working with people, even demanding clients or stressed out vendors. If people generally annoy you or you get flustered easily, this is not the job for you.
- A can-do, jump-in, get-it-done, no-complaints attitude
- Desire to think one step ahead and anticipate agent needs
- Extremely organized and the desire to help keep sales team organized
- High level of attention to detail, from the copy on printed material to how the shower curtain looks in a photo.
- Use time effectively, continually thinking how workflow can be accomplished in the most efficient way (reduce double trips, multi-task while waiting on contractors, maintain an established work routine but have the ability to adjust to unexpected demands)
- Loves working towards group goals – and celebrating accomplishments!
- Strong writing skills (this includes emails and text messages), and great verbal communicator with impeccable phone etiquette
- Strong computer skills, willing to learn new systems or handle unfamiliar project assignments
- Graphic design skills are a big plus
- Prefer at least one year of consistent real estate experience (in either full-time sales, transaction coordinator, or similar role)
- We have an expectation that our staff and agents conduct themselves in an appropriate manner on all social media platforms. If you are in the habit of posting inappropriate photos, inflammatory or rude comments on social media, please do not apply.
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel to various work sites and properties (mileage reimbursement)
- Commission-based compensation. Projected 2020 salary based on transaction volume, approx. $100k. Income fluctuates seasonally.
- Health/dental benefits
- Retirement with company match
- Some nights and weekends required
- Work requirements are often unpredictable and require after hours phone and email
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Flex schedule and some work-from-home opportunities
Instructions for Applying
Please respond to Info@RiverFoxRealty.com with the job title in the subject line and include following:
- Introduction letter
- Three professional references
- A text message transcript/screenshot dated before May 1, 2019 with a professional contact (client, employer, colleague, or even a service provider for you personally – a landscaper, financial advisor, banker, etc.)
- An email sent before May 1, 2017 to a professional contact (client, employer, colleague, etc.)
- A writing sample used for marketing, promotional or PR purposes.
- Any graphic design work you would like to include
All documents must be submitted in PDF or Word format.
Please note that we spend a lot of time in the interviewing and hiring process to ensure that we not only find a person with the right skills, but also someone who has the best person-fit with our company culture. We expect that first round interviews will take place in June, second-round in July, offer in August and job start in September.